VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser

Air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter dry out our ambient air and take a toll on our skin, lips, hair, and sinuses. We’re exposed to the drying effects of these man-made elements nearly 24/7 and we try to combat them with lotions and creams.

We can, however, go one step farther and infuse our ambient air with more moisture to allow us to breathe more comfortably and feel better. We have humidifiers at our disposal, and how wonderful that we can add fragrant essential oils to not only humidify our air, but to make it fragrant.

VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser



The VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is a far cry from the old fashioned humidifiers or vaporizers we may remember from our childhood. This model is small, lightweight, nearly silent, and very attractive with its wood grain exterior.

The cap easily unscrews so you can add water and any essential oil of your choice to the substantial water reservoir. The manufacturer suggests using only water soluble oils. The water reservoir holds up to 300 ml of water and will put out up to 30 ml of moisture per hour.

This little diffuser will run up to 10 hours and you can set the timer for 1, 3, or 6 hours of constant output of fragrant steam. And while this is a diffuser, you can use it as just a cool mist humidifier if you wish.

The moist air will help alleviate the discomfort of dry skin and chapped lips as well as making the air easier to breath while sleeping in an air conditioned room.
One nice design point of this diffuser is the built-in safety feature of the automatic shut-off. If you forget to turn it off, or if you’re just too busy when the water runs out, it will beep to let you know all the water is gone and then it will shut off so as not to damage the unit.

The ultrasonic technology is state of the art which means it is whisper quiet, making it ideal for use anywhere. You can use it in the bedroom, living room, or office. The area of coverage is between 65 and 82 square feet, so you can’t use a single diffuser for coverage in your entire house.

An adjustable LED light band around the top has 7 colors to choose from to either match your decor or your mood. In addition, there are two modes, either steady on or changing, and you can set them at either bright or dim.

This diffuser is easy to use; simply unscrew the top portion, add water and essential oil to the water tank, replace cap, and plug in. Press “MIST” to choose your mode and press “LIGHT” for the color of the light you desire. When the unit uses up all the water, it will beep and automatically shut off.

VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser

  • Measures 6.6” x 6.5” x 7”
  • Weighs 14.4 ounces
  • Produces steam up to 10 hours
  • Can humidify an area of between 65 and 82 square feet
  • Uses any outlet
  • Uses regular tap water
  • Adjustable lights
  • Can be used with or without oils
  • Can run up to 10 hours
  • Box includes diffuser, adapter, and user manual
  • Easy to use


The advantage of using a diffuser humidifier in homes and offices is that it will add moisture to the otherwise dry air to make it more comfortable to breathe and to keep skin, lips, and sinuses moist. More comfortable sinuses means less coughing, especially during sleep.

When adding essential oils, you make a choice about the fragrance of your environment as well. Each essential oil either helps create a mood or adds a therapeutic dimension to the steam. For example, eucalyptus may help open sinuses when someone suffers from colds or allergies. Lavender aids in stress relief.

Though small, this little diffuser will work up to 10 hours after a filling, which will last overnight. While you can place this appliance almost anywhere, it is recommended that you not place it beneath wooden objects as the moisture may warp them.


Most people who bought this product liked it very much. Roughly 92 percent gave it 4 stars or better on a 5 star scale. However, the other 8 percent who gave it 3 stars or less report a common problem.

They say that after a couple of weeks, it either stopped producing steam, or continued to produce it but none came through the outlet. To the credit of the manufacturer, VicTsing, they did replace the defective units. However, in many cases, the results were no better with the new product. Some have also said that that top of their diffuser has cracked.

Because of the large discrepancy between the 92 percent who gave a high rating to this product and the other 8 percent who gave it a low rating, you could attribute the problems to either the usual rate of defective product when large numbers are manufactured, overfilling the water reservoir, or higher than average mineral content in the users’ water supply.


Overall, this diffuser/humidifier has a good customer rating. The manufacturer seems to stand behind this product and has even produced an updated, smaller, sleeker looking version.

For a long time, we’ve known of the benefits of moist air to aid in maintaining health, and in treating illnesses. Now, with diffusers, we have the added benefits of essential oils to enhance those long-known benefits.

This diffuser/humidifier from VicTsing has brought that hitherto clunky, unattractive appliance to a new level in both aesthetics and function. It allows for more breathable, comfortable air to maintain healthy skin, lips, and sinuses, as well as add a bit of scent to the air to make our surroundings more aesthetically pleasing.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 0 comments

Leave a Reply: